Our online auto parts website interface is designed to make online car parts shopping fun and simple for our customers. You can search our website for car parts and car accessories according to their part name and brands. If you’re looking for a specific auto part component that exactly matches...read more »
- Your site banners claim they offer up to X% off on XXX brand part. How do I know it is really on sale?
- Why does your site say your item is “In Stock” when I order only to find out later that it isn’t? What happens to my order invoice if the item I purchased is not available?
- Why can’t I log in to my account? I forgot my username and?or password. How do I retrieve it?
- Why can’t I add / remove items from my shopping cart?
- What is a UNIVERSAL part? How do I make sure it will fit my car?
- What are cookies? How do I enable and/or delete cookies on my browser?
- How do I know my transaction is secure?
- What is a Return Authorization Number? What can I use this number with? If I return a part, how soon can I expect my refund?
- I found the exact item online priced lower than yours. Why won’t your site match the price I found? Can I ask for a price match on an item I found offline in a regular store?
- How long is each item’s warranty period?
- Who can qualify for a coupon code? Where can I get one? Can I use more than one coupon on my order?
- I want to buy an alternator on your site and noticed that there is a CORE price listed together with the item price. What is a core and why am I being charged for this?
- I found a manufacturer’s rebate for an eligible part that I just purchased from your site. How do I collect the rebate?
- How do I subscribe / unsubscribe to email updates?
Proposition 65 requires businesses to provide warnings to Californians about significant exposures to chemicals that cause read more »
- Where can I get more information on Proposition 65?
- What types of chemicals are on the Proposition 65 list?
- What is Proposition 65?
- What does the phrase “known to the State of California to cause [cancer] [birth defects or other reproductive harm]” in a Proposition 65 warning actually mean?
- What does a warning mean?
- What are your shipping methods? Why are some items only shipped ground?
- What are your accredited payment processors?
- I changed my mind about my purchase and want to cancel my order. How soon can I cancel my order without being billed?
- How do you compute for the sales tax on my order/invoice?
- How do I qualify for free shipping? Why don’t you ship free to Alaska and Hawaii regardless of my total order cost?
- During the checkout process, I noticed “phone number” was a required field. Why do you need my phone number?
- Do you ship outside the United States? Do you ship to US territories, APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, etc…?
- Do you accept check, money order, or wire transfer as payment options?