- Home »
- I found a manufacturer’s rebate for an eligible part that I just purchased from your site. How do I collect the rebate?
I found a manufacturer’s rebate for an eligible part that I just purchased from your site. How do I collect the rebate?
- Make sure the part you purchased qualifies for the manufacturer’s rebate.
- Download and print out the rebate form from the manufacturer’s site.
- Fill out the form and follow the redemption instructions.
- All requested materials should be mailed to the address indicated and must be postmarked by the promo expiration date.
Do I have to mail the completed form to both the manufacturer AND to your site? Can I send the completed form through email?
You do not need to mail a copy of the rebate form to us. Once you complete the form, simply mail the requested materials by post to the manufacturer and wait for your voucher or promo item to arrive. Unless specified otherwise by the manufacturer, rebates can only be sent by mail to the address listed on the rebate form