PowerStep | AMP Research (75162-01A)
Incl. OEM Style Illumination - Black
AMP Research PowerStep 75162-01A
Availability: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are temporarily unable to fulfill orders.
AMP Research - PowerStep - Part#: 75162-01A Features:
- Automatic Power Deploying Running Boards
- Low Profile Integrated Led Light System
- High Strength Die Cast Aluminum Alloy Components
- Stainless Steel Pivot Pins For Rock Solid Stability
- Maintenance Free; Self Lubricating Bushings
- Extruded Aluminum Steps w/Full Length Internal Ribs
- 600 lbs. Load Capacity On Each Side
- Weatherproof; OEM Electric Motors/Drive System/Wiring Harness
- Pressure Sensitive; Pinch Proof Safety Technology
Below is an abbreviated list of applications for: PowerStep.
Tacoma, Toyota, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016
The inventor of the electric running board and bed extender categories, AMP Research¿ is a U.S. manufacturer of aftermarket and OE automotive accessories for trucks, Jeeps, SUVs, and Vans. The company specializes in quality products utilizing ISO/TS standards with on-site design and tooling resources. The company's motto, "Innovation In Motion", captures the groundbreaking mix of breakthrough products the company has brought to the market. Current products include: PowerStep(TM), PowerStep XL(TM), PowerStep(TM) Xtreme, BedStep(TM), BedStep2(TM), and BedXtender HD(TM).
- Item Requires Shipping
- 53.0 lbs.
- W12.0000” x H11.0000” x L73.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.